The latest issue of Concrete Quarterly is Spring 2019
This issue features:
- ADVANCED ANATOMY: Bennetts Associates brings flexibility and gravitas to the Royal College of Pathologists’ new headquarters
- SPIRIT OF 2012: Penoyre & Prasad perform a feat of gymnastics at the Olympic Park
- THIS IS THE BBC: Concrete is the star of the show at AHMM’s revamped Television Centre
- QUILT COMPLEX: MICA Architects’ White Lion House is an ingenious counterpoint to Centre Point
- 12 FOR SEDIMENTAL REASONS: A look behind the trend for layered aesthetics, from the rustic rammed-concrete of Peter Zumthor’s Secular Retreat to a geologically inspired office block in Lyon
- THE FUTURE OF FIRE SAFETY: IN TALL BUILDINGS Building Regulations have been updated in response to the Grenfell Tower tragedy. But do they go far enough?
- LASTING IMPRESSION: Studio Weave’s Je Ahn on the art of ageing interestingly
Concrete Quarterly online magazine
CQ magazine can now be explored online from your computer, tablet or phone. Visit www.concretecentre.com/CQ
Alternatively, to view the PDF version or receive a hard copy of the magazine, by post, subscribe to CQ for free. You will receive priority access to the PDF issue and delivery of the hard copy, for one year.